Spring Crafting Ideas how about Custom Beach Bags!

Is it time for some Spring Crafting ideas?
Customize a Beach Bag!
The pictures of these beach bags are not the best, but you can see enough to get the idea of how they are done.
I made them for some of my clients a couple of years ago and they really loved them.
I bought the waterproof bags already made and added a lining inside with however many pocket they wanted. Then I trimmed them with the color of ribbon they liked and then sewed and tied the corresponding bows to match. If you try this don’t forget to buy yourself some large needles for your machine because if you line them they are pretty thick to sew through.
I do love some company so tell me what you think! Suggestions and new ideas are always welcome. IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW!


No comments:

Crafting ideas from the Crafting Nut!

Crafting with beads, antique-vintage sewing buttons, fabric, lace, ribbon, or embroidery design whatever you can think of the sky truly is the limit!