Crocheted Bear

Sorry I haven’t had time for blogging lately.
I thought tonight would be a good time for a crocheted craft.
This is a crocheted bear that my mother volunteered to do while she was healing from her fall. The bears are for something called Mother Bear Project if anyone is interested their website is CLICK HERE . I guess I should crochet one but it might turn out without an arm or leg. ;-) As I don’t know much about crocheting.
Well that is all I have to blog about tonight.
So I will say goodnight for now.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little bear! "Mother Bear" is such a wonderful gift of love for children in such desperate situations. I hope everyone will be inspired to make at least one. I on my 4th and addicted! Thanks for sharing.

Ask The Nail Tech said...

Yes the bear really is a cutie.
I guess I need to try and crochet one myself; I have never tried to crochet anything other than a scarf.
And Thanks for your comment it really helps to hear from people. It really makes it worth the time it takes to blog when you know someone is reading.

Crafting ideas from the Crafting Nut!

Crafting with beads, antique-vintage sewing buttons, fabric, lace, ribbon, or embroidery design whatever you can think of the sky truly is the limit!