Gosh what a day!

Well I had hoped to blog some today and instead I have had to work on my computer all day except for a couple of hours that I was gone to take my mom to do some errands.
First thing this morning I had a system crash that ended in the BSOD (that is the blue screen of death) I think that is what the gurus call it, no icons nothing just a blue screen.
Anyway I am back up and running and suppose to head back home tomorrow after I take my mom to the doctor if the weather will allow (it is snowing here again), hopefully I can have something to put on the blog in a day or so.
Take care and thanks for reading the blog.

No comments:

Crafting ideas from the Crafting Nut!

Crafting with beads, antique-vintage sewing buttons, fabric, lace, ribbon, or embroidery design whatever you can think of the sky truly is the limit!