So here is my long awaited Craft Project.

Hello to whoever is returning to look at my project. (The Cameo I was telling you about.)

I don’t know how she looks to you but to me she is special. I think the main reason it took me so long was because she is very small.

I have decided to put her on a sewing button, and I think maybe I will then attach her on a ring base. So now my finished craft project has turned out to be a Cameo ring.

Well here she is! And as always COMMENTS ARE GRAETLY APPRECIATED!

Cameo made with clay.                                                                                               
                                                                                               

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cameo attached to a sewing button.

4 comments:

Ask The Nail Tech said...

Hi Mel,
Thank you for your complement.
Always good to know someone is here reading. ;-) (THANKS!)
The answer to your question on her size; She is ½ cm wide by 1 ½ cm tall she really is small.

Mel said...

Small but lovely!!

Ask The Nail Tech said...

Thank you Mel.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!

Crafting ideas from the Crafting Nut!

Crafting with beads, antique-vintage sewing buttons, fabric, lace, ribbon, or embroidery design whatever you can think of the sky truly is the limit!