No Crafting for me today!

If you have been here reading my blog for awhile you know about my mom’s injury.

So no crafting for me today.
I am going to visit her at the Living Center where she is staying until she is able to walk on her own.

But before I go I wanted to share two of my favorite crafting friends, Buddy and Girly they always follow me right up to my crafting room and just hang out with me!

Thank T.K. for telling me I should add my babies on my blog!


I hope they are as cute to you as they are to me.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! TOOOO CUTE RIGHT! (I am there mom so I can say that ;-)

No comments:

Crafting ideas from the Crafting Nut!

Crafting with beads, antique-vintage sewing buttons, fabric, lace, ribbon, or embroidery design whatever you can think of the sky truly is the limit!