The Crafting Nut is back!

I’m back from my visit with my mom. It was a good day trip.

She didn’t know I was coming and she was pleasantly surprised, especially when she saw that I brought her a craft to work on. (Yes it is in the family :-) and as you know she is an avid quilter. So I surprised her with some more needlepoint squares to work on. Who knows maybe she will use them to make a quilt one day. I leave the quilting crafts to her.
Today I have to work on my taxes :-( anyway some things we just have to do and make the best of it so when they are finished I will be back to my crafting. :-)

No comments:

Crafting ideas from the Crafting Nut!

Crafting with beads, antique-vintage sewing buttons, fabric, lace, ribbon, or embroidery design whatever you can think of the sky truly is the limit!