My next crafting idea coming soon! (Hopefully)

It has been a beautiful day here today and so the hubby and I went out and about for awhile. We really enjoyed the beautiful sunshine today. :-)
When we got back home I started playing around with an old craft idea that I have been playing with for awhile. I am trying to make a clay cameo button or a ring; actually I am not sure it will be anything that resembles a cameo. LOL! But I shall not give up! It is now my next big crafting challenge. And hopefully if it turns out halfway right I will post it here for you to see, and if I don’t post it, I will leave it to your imagination of why ;-)

Have a great rest of what is left of this evening !

No comments:

Crafting ideas from the Crafting Nut!

Crafting with beads, antique-vintage sewing buttons, fabric, lace, ribbon, or embroidery design whatever you can think of the sky truly is the limit!