Next craft project coming soon!

Well no craft pictures tonight but should have some soon as I have been helping a dear friend of mine with some projects for her church fundraiser.


So tonight I went into my sewing room and started to work on some things, I realized what a mess my supplies were in and I decided it was a perfect time to do a clean up.

It really feels good when you can find things.

So stay tuned for whatever crafting projects we come up with as I will share them here.

And one more thing if anyone has any craft ideas that we could make for the little boys please share them with us here. It would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Crafting ideas from the Crafting Nut!

Crafting with beads, antique-vintage sewing buttons, fabric, lace, ribbon, or embroidery design whatever you can think of the sky truly is the limit!