Were does the time go?

Wow I can’t believe it has been over a week since I blogged anything! I have been really busy with the garden and this and that and about that deck chair I am over it!!! (LOL!)
We took a trip to the wonderful Blue ridge Mountains of Virginia stayed a couple of days with my mom, it really was good to see her and for those of you that know her story she is doing really great she is even sneaking in a stitch or two on her quilt.She has to be careful because her leg swells when she is up to much.
Well I have to run for now and hopefully will have something new to share soon!

Have a GREAT rest of the week!

No comments:

Crafting ideas from the Crafting Nut!

Crafting with beads, antique-vintage sewing buttons, fabric, lace, ribbon, or embroidery design whatever you can think of the sky truly is the limit!