Shell Buttons

Well I hope everyone had a great long weekend. We enjoyed it, although I did eat way too much!
Well I have been sitting here today trying to organize more of my buttons and wanted to share some of the shell buttons with you.
Also if any of you have ideas on organizing them I would love to hear from you. I keep changing the way I display them on my cards and it is not as easy as it sounds. But I really would like to have them all out of the old jars so I can see what I have.
Anyway I will quit babbling for now and upload the pictures.

This is a shell button with what looks like two moons on it.


This is a white carved design shell button.


No comments:

Crafting ideas from the Crafting Nut!

Crafting with beads, antique-vintage sewing buttons, fabric, lace, ribbon, or embroidery design whatever you can think of the sky truly is the limit!