Oh how I love a rose!

Oh how I do love a rose. This is the first rose from our yard this year. I almost waited to long to take the picture, I added the ruler for you to see how big they are.


The bush this rose came from is a pretty old rose bush. The bushes were here before us and not doing so well so I moved them around and I think they like their new home and are doing very well.

Spring is here and so I will probably have more of the things I grow on the blog as we get into summer. So I hope you will enjoy seeing them.


2 comments:

The Whole Truth said...

Oh my that has to be the biggest rose I have ever seen! Beautiful color.

Ask The Nail Tech said...

Thanks, I really do enjoy them!

Crafting ideas from the Crafting Nut!

Crafting with beads, antique-vintage sewing buttons, fabric, lace, ribbon, or embroidery design whatever you can think of the sky truly is the limit!